Main Mission: To give advices on medical requests from all departments and clients.
-To Review pre-authorization and referral requests for medical appropriateness by using established clinical protocols to determine the medical neccessity of the request.
- To Handle medical queries received from both insured members and client companies.
-To check regularly the medical requests received via Intraqual.
- To advise the team on complicated pre-authorization cases falling outside the bounds of normal authorization protocol and guidelines.
- To organize medical training sessions for operation administrators.
- To dispatch and sign off claims having an amount exceeding 10.000,00.
- To foster an ongoing relationship with the world wide medical team and seek input, opinion or advice from theses resources when needed.
1- Doctorate of medicine is a must.
2- TWO - THREE years experience minimum as a doctor or precertification administrator in insurance/TPA company is preferred.
3- English and French language proficiency another speaking language will be an advantage.
3- Prioritizing and time management skills, ability to actively listen, client service oriented, management and analytical skills.
4-Flexiblity to work night shifts, during weekends and public holidays.
Don\'t hesitate to join our fast growing team by sending your CV to: