Evaluation Specialist - Public Financial Management
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis governance (CCG), democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Assignment Title: Evaluation Specialist - Public Financial Management (Consultancy)
Department/Location: CCG / Tunisia
Technical Point of Contact: Chief of Party
IBTCI is currently seeking a qualified Evaluation Specialist - Public Financial Management for work under a monitoring and evaluation support services project funded by the United States Agency for International Development Tunisia and Libya Missions (USAID/Tunisia and USAID/Libya). The USAID/Tunisia and USAID/Libya Monitoring and Evaluation in Tunisia and Libya (METAL) is a multi-year project focusing on the provision of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning services across multiple development sectors in both Tunisia and Libya.
Using conflict and, or governance and subject matter expertise conduct evaluations on specific task orders and/or contracts. Scope of Work includes but not limited to:
- Contribute to a desk review of documents relevant to local governance and decentralization programming.
- Provide technical input into the development and finalization of the evaluation design and data collection instruments.
- Support the administration of key informant interviews with internal and external project stakeholders in Tunis.
- Support the organization and implementation of focus group discussions and/or surveys of financial reform stakeholders in Tunisia.
- Support the collection, cleaning, storage, and management both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Contribute to the development of the data analysis and drafting of findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Contribute to the development and finalization of project deliverables, including the work plan, draft report, final report and presentations.
- Support the presentation of project results to key stakeholders (USAID, project staff, etc.), other relevant development partners, and FIRST (Fiscal Reform for a Strong Tunisia) partners in Tunisia. Other duties as assigned.
- Serve in the above consultant capacity to support the IBTCI technical practices of Crisis, Conflict & Governance, Agriculture & Food Security & Economic, Education & Growth and Global Health and/or Business Development divisions.
- This consultancy does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients.
- This consultancy does not authorize/require the consultant to have decision making authority on final work product.
Exigences de l'emploi
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in performance evaluations for USAID activities in Middle East/North Africa region.
Knowledge of the public financial management reform sector.
Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to work independently to meet deadlines and adhere to high quality standards.
Strong professional written and verbal proficiency in the English language; French and/or Arabic language knowledge is desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and/or conducting evaluations of international development projects.
Demonstrated skills in qualitative data analysis.
Knowledge of USAID Evaluation Policy and evaluation reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
Education: Master’s degree in degree in finance, political science, international relations, social sciences, economics or any other relevant field.
Travel: Travel to Tunis, Tunisia is required.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
Postulez au poste : Evaluation Specialist - Public Financial Management
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément