Fullstack ASP .net Developer
ApexiaHR is a Tunisia based company and is a subsidiary of Apexiia, Inc. – a USA based company. We provide HR and Talent Management Solutions to Small and Medium Business. Our Tunis office is currently seeking an accomplished ROCKSTAR .Net Developer to join our growing team.
This role requires strong technical and interpersonal skills, and an appetite for learning from AND with those around you. You should be well-versed in the .Net ecosystem and genuinely enthusiastic about the technology. You should exhibit leadership experience and interests.
What you will do
- Work on an agile team to produce high quality cloud solutions to solve our customers' business problems, everything from a single bug to major new features or modules
- Collaborate with the engineering team to help set technical direction leading to a high quality, high performance codebase
- Find ways to continuously improve the quality and/or speed of our output
You will be responsible for full-stack web development, from back-end service orchestration, to SQL and NoSQL database design, to front-end web development with frameworks like Angular.JS and others. There will be an emphasis on multi-threaded patterns and practices and scalability.
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- A cloud developer at heart – excited about modern cloud applications development
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and is detail oriented.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals
- Min. 3+ years full stack Web Applications Development experience, including C#, ASP.Net, Web API
- Knowledge of scalable back-end code for high usage web applications
- Experience building web services
- Experience with Algorithms, Software Design along with ORM pattern
- Single Page Applications such as Angular, Knockout and React
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Experience working with HR and Talent Management Solutions
- Strong Spoken and written English
- Strong Spoken and written French
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps