Administrative /Program coordinator
A Non-Profit Organization based in Tunis is looking for an International Program coordinator to provide a wide variety of administrative tasks to individuals, groups, projects or programs:
- High school diploma, BAdmin/Agribusiness preferred.
- Min of 5 years of recent experience in administrative and program support role preferably with an international environment.
- Experience with coordinating events and/or trainings, must be able to work independently, take initiate and be self-motivated;
- Highly organized and able to successfully manage multiple projects and events. (Travel arrangements for international teams, seminar logistics…)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; strong computer, technology, and office equipment skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & French& Arabic).
- Independent, resourceful and confident with great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to accommodate workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
References will be required. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send a CV with cover & reference letters in English to: email@example.com